Building Muscles Using An Echo Gas Trimmer

|


We picked up another lawn customer this past week. It’s a very large apartment complex. It took us a little over 3 days to cut and trim the entire place. I cut grass with my pushmower as well as the small rider the first day. (even apt. complexes have hills down here) The second and third day, I was doing edging with an Echo SRM 230 string trimmer. The first day I used the trimmer from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM. The second day I used the trimmer from 9:00 AM until 6:45 PM. I didn’t take a lunch break and only stopped long enough to drink some water while I was cutting the first day. The second day it was much hotter so we did take an hour lunch break.

I love this Echo trimmer. It’s light weight and easy to use. It has a nice big trimmer head so I don’t have to keep loading the string so often. I’ve never done trimming. I’ve always left that job up to my husband. Since there is so much trimming with this complex, I knew I was going to have to learn.

By the end of the second day, I was scooting right along with my trimmer. I’ve claimed that trimmer as mine. Using this trimmer has helped my shoulders as well as my upper arms. I’m looking forward to the next job so I can do the trimming. I tried using my husband’s trimmer but it just didn’t work for me since I’m left handed. The guard on the bottom of the shaft was on the wrong side for me. I had no protection from flying rocks and debris. I tried holding it with my right hand but it just felt too uncomfortable.

It’s been raining off and on all morning so the grass cutting is I’m getting a break. This has given me a chance to make up a large cucumber salad. I’ve used fresh cucumbers, onions and tomatoes from our garden. I add fat free half and half, cider vinegar, and a little sugar to balance the taste. Top it with a little salt and pepper and let it marinate for a couple of hours. This makes for a nice low calorie healthy salad. I don’t put much tomato in the bowl because it makes it too watery. It’s better to just add the tomato to you individual bowl a few minutes before you are going to eat it.

You can also keep adding cucumbers to the dressing. When it begins to taste bland, it’s time to make a new batch of the dressing. (Although it’s not necesary, I usually peel the skin off my cucumbers.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment