Stressed!!…But Staying On Track With My Weight Loss

|


This blog is like a dairy to me. I realize there are many that read it but since I don’t have personal contact with them…it’s ok. In fact, there were only three people who know of this website…..two of my sons and my husband. None of them read it very often.

I’m so upset at my husband. He took it upon himself to show my website to a couple of his friends when he was doing something to their computer Saturday. (They have to know VERY little about a computer to ask him for help.) I told him it was an invasion of my privacy.

I only got about two hours sleep Saturday night. All I could think about is someone I know, reading my stuff. (I’m hoping they read this and delete the website off their computer.) I’m actually a very private person and don’t share things about myself. I’ve always been that way. Actually, I’m a good listener and most people do love to talk about themselves or people in their lives.

My point is with sharing this is…..I am still staying on my weight loss path. Normally, when things use to upset me, I’d find myself raiding the refrigerator for comfort. There’s nothing like a cheeseburger and fries or a pizza, to take my mind off what’s bothering me. This time, I’m sticking to my bottled water.

Today is my 10th day on introducing my healthy life change. I have decreased my calorie intake, and increased my exercise. I am proud to say, I have lost 5 pounds. I had lost 6 pounds but the scales says 5 pounds this morning. Either way, I’m happy with this weight loss. I am not using any particular diet or drugs. I’m just back down to the basics….eating healthy food in moderation and going to the gym.

I refuse to let anyone rain on my parade…even if it is my inconsiderate husband. Gotta run…time to deliver Meals on Wheels for the disabled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment