Lost Six Pounds In Two Weeks

|


Since I have renewed my weight loss efforts two weeks ago, I have successfully lost six pounds. I am still as committed to winning this weight loss battle. These are the things I’ve done in the past two weeks to lose six pounds:

1. I have been working 3 days a week cutting grass with a push mower for my husband’s lawn service . (4-6 hours each day)

2. I have been drinking approximately 10 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

3. I am religiously keeping a journal of all my activities as well as what and when I eat.

4. I have switched to low fat foods as well as reducing my carbs to approximately 15 grams or less per meal. I’m eating more fish and chicken while reducing my intake of red meat. ( I also kicked bread to the curb) I now snack on fruit such as watermelon and fresh strawberries. (no more hershey bars or gharedelli candy)

5. Working out at the gym 3 days a week. (I’m up to 45 minutes now) I’ve also started using some of the weight machines.

6. I’ve changed my sleeping habits. I’ve been turning the tv off by 11:00 pm instead of staying up half the night. (my worst snacking use to start after the 10:00 pm news)

These are the things that are working for me. Having realistic short term and long term weight loss goals are also helping me. Hopefully you can incorporate some of them into your life and have success as well.

It’s time for me to get ready to go work in the gift shop at the hospital. I enjoy the people I work with and also the customers. God has blessed me so so much!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment