Healthy Recipe Using My Garden Vegetables

|


My husbands hard work is paying off in the garden. We are finally getting vegetables we can eat. This morning I decided to whip up this healthy dish before we head out to cut grass. I have cooked up freshly diced green peppers, onions, garlic, celery (not from the garden), and baby portabella mushrooms. I added a little sea salt and some fresh ground pepper. It smelled so good while it was cooking, I had to taste it. Yum!! It’s great!!

In another pan, I cooked up some fresh broccoli from the garden and plan on added it to my healthy concoction. I plan on dishing this over jasmine rice (it’s my favorite). I don’t know the calorie content of this recipe but it has to be very low. What a bonus, low calories and good tasting. That is such a winning combination.

It’s still be real hot here. My husband and I are still busy cutting grass. We just picked up another new customer on Thursday. It’s great because they live across the street from one of our regular customers. It makes it nice when you can knock off a couple of lawns without having to drive any distance. It seems we get most of our customers by referral. Our customers are happy with our prices and our work.

I’ve been drinking plenty of water in this heat. The good news is I’m down two more pounds. My husband just finished fixing my push mower ( fuel line was clogged) so it’s time for us to hit the dusty trail.

Hoping everyone has a great weekend!! (We’re going to the weekly Saturday night auction tonight.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment